Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Introducing the Real Tiny Crew

It's been at least three years since I heard of Jay Shafer of Tumbleweed Tiny House Company for the first time. I missed his appearance on Oprah, but the photos on his web site and videos on YouTube got me hooked. Now I've put together a tiny crew and we're building our first tiny house from his Lusby plan.

My name is Paprika Clark, also known as Pepper. I live in Sonoma County California, near Sebastopol where Jay holds workshops and opens his tiny house to the public each month. I attended his two day session last year and it was one of the most information packed events I've ever experienced. I took as many notes in those two days as I took in some full semester courses in college (and I'm quite a note taker).

If you ever wondered what the day to day process of building one of these tiny gems is like, stay tuned. I'm going to blog on the process frequently and share pictures and details of our timeline and process. It's a fast moving project , but I'll try to keep it current. Check out our Facebook page if you'd like to stay updated. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment